https://www.agelessexpressionsmedspa.com/ http://www.agelessexpressionsmedspa.com/ www.agelessexpressionsmedspa.com/
Common foods and household objects can help your sore feet to feel better fast. Here are a few home remedies you can try.
Home Remedies from the Cupboard
1. Carbonated water. Soaking your feet in sugarless carbonated water can be refreshing.
2. Epsom salts. For plain old tired feet, put 2 tablespoons Epsom salts into a basin of warm water. Soak for 15 minutes. Epsom salts can be drying, so moisturize your feet afterwards.
3. Flour. This simple paste may speed up the healing of a sprain or strain: gardenia, flour, and wine. Mix and apply.
4. Foods. For bloated, uncomfortable feet, here are some foods that can help balance your fluid levels: bananas, which are high in potassium that helps relieve fluid retention, and coffee or tea, both of which are diuretics. (See also “Home Remedies from the Refrigerator.”)
5. Olive oil. Use as a massage oil for tired feet.
6. Postum. Got cold feet? Brew up a cup of Postum, add a pinch of cayenne pepper, and drink. Your toes will feel toasty warm fast. This is also good for cold hands.
7. Vinegar. To soothe tendinitis, sprains, strains, and general foot aches, alternate hot and cold vinegar wraps. First, heat equal amounts of vinegar and water. Soak a towel in the mixture, wring it out, and wrap it around your foot. Leave it wrapped for five minutes. Then mix equal parts vinegar and cold water and follow the same procedure. Repeat this entire sequence three times.